Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Wrangler's Monthly Wrap Up: July 2012

Hi all!

I thought I may implement another new feature I'd like to include in the blog, a monthly wrap up of my favorite balms that I reviewed. I just thought this would be another small feature to give something more to this blog. Let me know what you think!

My favorites this month are:

DressGreen's Peach Lime
(review can be found here)

Burt's Bees' Rejuvenating Lip Balm with Acai Berry
(review can be found here)

Fresh & Natural Co.'s Coconut Lemongrass Lip Scrub
(review can be found here)

What have your favorites of the month been? Have you tried any of these before?

--The Lip Balm Wrangler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...