Thursday, July 26, 2012

DressGreen

After so many recommendations to try DressGreen and so many months of placing balms into my cart and out of my cart, I finally did it! And I'm so glad I did! There's really no introduction necessary here, let's get to it.


Look at how cute this packaging is, I absolutely love the extra
care that was put into this package. I really love these little details.


Company: DressGreen


Flavors: Coconut Vanilla, Orange Blossom, and Peach Lime. I've never had a Coconut Vanilla balm before but I know I love both flavors separately, so I must like them together right? I don't know why, but I didn't really like the combination of the two. I have no idea why, maybe because it's been about 100 degrees out every day and these are two scents I connect with trying to warm up since they're both scents I'd put on the warmer side of things (if that makes sense?). You can sense both scents perfectly in this balm, it's a perfect combination but for me it just didn't work. I think it'd be perfect for winter, just not this crazy heat we've been experiencing. I didn't know what to expect of the Orange Blossom since it's supposed to be like an Orange Creamsicle but with Rosemary thrown in. I'm not a huge fan of Rosemary so I was a little scared, but I was recommended this balm and I love creamsicles so I took the plunge. Boy, was this a shock! I love this balm! The hint of rosemary is so refreshing and I don't know how she did it, but the orange and vanilla part is the absolute BEST creamsicle balm I've ever had. And last but certainly not least, the Peach Lime. I absolutely LOVE this balm! It's such an interesting combination of sweet peaches and tart lime. Something I've definitely never had, but it's great! If I inhale through my mouth it reminds me of peach iced tea, yum!


Wear: The smoothest, creamiest, the most melts-right-on-your-lips balms I've ever had. I almost push way too hard on these and they go all over my lips, you definitely do NOT need to apply pressure to get these balms to budge.  These go on SO beautifully. Definitely the smoothest balms I own. These balms also last two hours at least which is just icing on the cake.

Packaging: These balms come in clear tubes with colored labels that match the flavor of the balm. These labels are very simple, yet attractive, I just love them. These are so well done and just really put together well.


Price: $9 for 3, which is a fabulous price!! An individual tube is $3.50 which is definitely not bad for a natural balm.


Overall:
Pros: Flavor, Wear, Price, Packaging, uh...everything?
Cons: I wish there were even more flavors! I'd buy them all!

Rating: 5 out of 5 twists. There's absolutely nothing wrong with these balms, they are just FABULOUS. If you haven't tried these yet, don't be like me and wait forever to experience these balms. They are just awesome! You can't go wrong here.

Ingredients: 
Peach Lime Lip Balm: Shea butter, cocoa butter, soy wax, olive oil, candelilla wax, sweet almond oil, organic virgin coconut oil, organic jojoba oil, avocado oil, flavor oil, lime essential oil, vitamin E


Orange Blossom Lip Balm: Shea butter, cocoa butter, soy wax, olive oil, candelilla wax, sweet almond oil, organic virgin coconut oil, organic jojoba oil, avocado oil, vitamin E, orange, lemon & rosemary essential oils, vanilla oil


Coconut Vanilla Lip Balm: Shea butter, cocoa butter, soy wax, oilive oil, candelilla wax, sweet almond oil, organic virgin coconut oil, organic jojoba oil, avocado oil, vanilla oil, vitamin E, flavor oil

Have you tried these balms before? Which flavors are your favorite?

6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you like them! Next on my list is the Peach Lime! My current favorite is Mojito. Perfect for summer! :)

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Peach Lime is just amazing! I love it so so so much! I will have to look into the Mojito flavor the next time I purchase from her =).

      --The Lip Balm Wrangler

      Delete
  2. Love these! I send out that same 3 for $9 deal as gifts all the time. These are truly some of the best balms I have ever tried.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I"m so glad you love them! I agree that these are definitely some of the best balms in my collection.

      Thanks for sharing!

      --The Lip Balm Wrangler

      Delete
  3. These are the best lip balms I have ever tried !! I have the mint medley and OMG it is creamy and delicious !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they just amazing?! I'm so happy you're enjoying your mint medley!

      Thanks for sharing!

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...