Monday, July 9, 2012

Whispering Willow is Having a Sale!

It seems like everyone is having a sale in July, perhaps everyone got the same idea to do a Christmas in July kind of sale? I found another company who has a sale going on today: Whispering Willow.

All of Whispering Willow's products are 25% off right now, no code necessary, everything has just been reduced. I've been dying to try their balms and this may very well be the opportunity I was waiting for to try them out. Their Etsy page can be found here. I'm not sure when the sale ends so if you're planning to buy you should do so quickly! To stay up to date with everything going on with Whispering Willow, you should follow them on Facebook here.

I'm thinking about purchasing the 4 pack and get the Lemon, Mint, Vanilla, and Orange. It's usually $10 for the 4, but with the sale its $7.50.

Will you be taking advantage of this sale? What are some of your favorite products from Whispering Willow if you've tried them before? I'd love any advice or recommendations on this company!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...