Friday, July 13, 2012

Orange Thyme is Having a Sale!!!

Hey all!


It's that time of year (season?) again! Orange Thyme is having a sale!!! The entire shop is 30% off! There is no code required! Visit her Etsy shop here. And stay up to date with all things Orange Thyme by following her on Facebook.

Grab what you want quickly because she's not restocking until August! I'm a little late posting about this sale (thank you for the reminder, Denise!).

I'd love to know what you pick out! I know I'm taking advantage of this sale! In case you missed it in the past, I've reviewed Orange Thyme balms here and here. These balms are truly some of my absolute favorites!

Happy shopping!

--The Lip Balm Wrangler

4 comments:

  1. I couldn't pass up this sale! I ordered 4 balms in Kahlua Cream, Toasted Coconut, Lychee and Red Pear and Apricot Plum and a bar of soap in Creamsicle. Should be here Friday. Can't wait!

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know how you like the Kahlua Cream and the Apricot Plum, I always go back and forth debating if I want to try those two and they always seem to sit on the back burner. The Toasted Coconut is great! I can never pass up an Orange Thyme sale; I ordered Strawberry Banana, Cantaloupe, Clementine Soda, Rhubarb Soda and Pina Colada. I was really sad I didn't get to try about 5 other flavors because they sold out so fast =(. Oh well, either I'll wait for the next sale or cave in and buy them at full price =).

      --The Lip Balm Wrangler

      Delete
  2. I was really surprised how fast things sold out! I have Rhubarb Soda, Strawberry Banana and PiƱa Colada. The Strawberry Banana is a very light scented balm, I can only really smell it for a few minutes after putting it on. But I expected that since strawberries and bananas are not strong scented fruits. The Rhubarb Soda I didn't think I would like at all. She sent me that as a freebie once and I was skeptical but I ended up really liking it! I hope you do too. :)

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the input, Trish! I can't wait to try them out for myself when they arrive, it's always so exciting to receive Orange Thyme balms in the mail. I'll definitely let you know what I think about them when they arrive =).

      --The Lip Balm Wrangler

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...