Saturday, July 14, 2012

Fresh and Natural Co. is Having a Sale!!

Hi all!

I hope you're not too bothered by how much I'm posting about sales, I just want to make sure you know all about all of them! I just found out Fresh & Natural Co. is having a SIZZLING SUMMER SALE this Saturday and Sunday! You can save 35% on everything in the whole store using the code SIZZLINGSUMMER. You can find their shop at www.freshnaturalco.com.

I hope to take advantage of this sale since I just LOVE Fresh and Natural Co. so so so much!

In case you've missed my previous reviews of these balms, you can find them here (when it was called Lush Lip Candy) and here. You can also find my review of her FABULOUS lip scrubs here.

Happy shopping everyone!

Please let me know if you try any products during this sale, I always love to know what you're all using!

--The Lip Balm Wrangler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...