Monday, July 30, 2012

D and R Apothecary is Having A Sale!

Hey all!

I have one last sale to tell you about that I somehow missed this whole month (oops!). D & R Apothecary is having a Christmas in July sale right now (there's still today and tomorrow left!). Their soaps are half off and their lip balms are $2 right now! Flat rate shipping for the lip balms are $2.50! To take advantage of this sale visit their shop here. Act quickly! I bought their balms in the winter when they were closing their shop for a little while and managed to get them for $1.60 a piece. They're pretty nice balms! If you've ever wanted to try these balms before, now's the time!


Happy Shopping!

--The Lip Balm Wrangler

3 comments:

  1. Did you order this time? What flavors did you get? Just curious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't ordered yet and I'm debating if I will, but if I do I plan on purchasing Mango, Blueberry, and Pineapple Tangerine! Will you be buying from this sale?

      --The Lip Balm Wrangler

      Delete
    2. Oh, probably not. I need to start cutting back on the buying! Every sale is so tempting though!

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...