Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Some Big News and Changes!

Hey all!

I don't know if you've noticed, but there have been some changes to the blog! My lovely boyfriend has been working for hours to create the design as well as many new things that are soon to follow. I'm so grateful for his hard work, I've been wanting a real design for this page since day 1. I figured that 7 months into the blog, it was about time I got a real design and not just a template.

With this change comes another change, a name change.

I have so many big ideas about where I want this blog to go in the future and how I want it to run, so because of these things I want to avoid any confrontation I may encounter from the Chapstick Company. I will be changing to the Lip Balm Wrangler instead. I know it is a much lamer name but it's one that gets the point across and includes the word "wrangler".

The link for this blog will change to www.lipbalmwrangler.blogspot.com but if you search or type in www.chapstickwrangler.blogspot.com it should take you to the same page. If you use the bookmarking feature on your browser, you might as well change it to this new link. I will post a couple more reminders that I am changing to The Lip Balm Wrangler. I just don't want anyone to be surprised when they are expecting The Chapstick Wrangler!

Let me know what you guys think about the new look for this blog!

I want to thank you all for being so patient and joining me in this new venture of my life and hope you continue to read and find new balms you love.

--The Lip Balm Wrangler (boy, that's weird!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...