Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Balms I've got my eye on 7.10.12

Here are the balms that are tempting me this week:


(taken from here)
I have been eyeing this company for at least two months now. I want to buy almost every flavor!

(taken from here)

I've been recommended this company so many times, it's almost time to cave in!

(taken from here)
What weeks do I not crave a new Orange Thyme balm? Let's be honest here, haha.

(taken from here)
I wanted to try these balms back in December but never did, maybe it's about time I do?


Have any of you tried these balms or companies before? If you have, please let me know what you thought about them!

--The Lip Balm Wrangler


5 comments:

  1. Dress Green is AMAZING! Their Orange Blossom is the all time BEST balm I have ever used and I can't get enough of if. You should definitely give that one a try. I send out their 3 for $9 deal as gifts all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dress Green is AMAZING! Their Orange Blossom is the all time BEST balm I have ever used and I can't get enough of if. You should definitely give that one a try. I send out their 3 for $9 deal as gifts all the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your input! I'm just about to order from them. I've heard SO many good things from readers that I think it's about time I find out for myself how amazing these balms are.

      Thanks for sharing!

      --The Lip Balm Wrangler

      Delete
  3. Orange Thyme is having a SALE! 30% off the entire site no coupon required! I just placed my order for some lipbalms including the Pina Colada you have pictured! Happy shopping everyone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much for letting me know, Denise! I wish I'd seen this comment earlier (I missed out on a bunch of flavors I wanted to try =(). I hope you enjoy the Pina Colada one!

      --The Lip Balm Wrangler

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...