Thursday, July 5, 2012

Switching to Lip Balm Wrangler Today!

Today is the day! I hate to leave the name "Chapstick Wrangler" behind and move onto "Lip Balm Wrangler" because it just doesn't roll off the tongue like "Chapstick Wrangler" does, but there are so many bigger and better things I want to do with this blog.

The banner will change to show the new name and hopefully no one will think they're on the wrong blog when it all switches!

I've got tons of new ideas whizzing in my mind lately and have been running them past my boyfriend and L and they are both backing me on the new things I want to bring to this blog. One of these new ideas is offering advertising on the blog! If you're interested, just click on the "Sponsors" tab at the top of the page or email me at lipbalmwrangler@gmail.com.

I hope you'll all continue to read and follow along with Lip Balm Wrangler! The new URL will be www.lipbalmwrangler.blogspot.com or www.lipbalmwrangler.com, but if you forget and type in www.chapstickwrangler.blogspot.com it should redirect you to the right place.

I hope you will like the new things that are still to come!

--The Lip Balm Wrangler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...