Sunday, September 9, 2012

Balms of the Week 9.9.12

I've been using SO many different balms this week since I've had so many random orders coming in the mail I've been trying to use each one and try them out. Because of this I haven't really had too many that I've been turning to consistently all week. A few that have been making a couple of appearances this week are:

ForGoodnessGrape's Coconut Lemongrass
(review can be found here)

Long Winter Farm's Chocolate Orange
(review can be found here)

Blue Q Lip Shit's Raspberry Lemongrass
(review can be found here)

Along with these balms I've been randomly using balms from Sakura Bath & Body and Coquette Bath.

What have you been using this week? Did you take advantage of any of the Labor Day Sales last week?

--Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...