Friday, September 28, 2012

A Look Into My Purse...

So while I was doing my last minute checking of my bags yesterday to make sure I had everything I needed for my weekend in San Francisco, I went to slip in some new lip balms that had just arrived in the mail into my purse so that I could use them this weekend. Of course, on a daily basis I don't usually pay attention to these things, but when I went to put my new balms in I had to think to myself, "which pocket am I going to put this into?"...or more so..."which pocket still has room for a few more balms?" I use a very small cross body bag because when I used bigger bags I just filled it with tons of stuff I really didn't need to lug with me everywhere. Anyways, after realizing how many lip balms I had in my bag...I thought you guys may be interested in seeing what the Lip Balm Wrangler carries on a daily basis. Instead of rotating balms in my bag like most people do, I kind of just put balms in without taking balms out, at least most of the time. So here goes...please...brace yourself.... this is going to be a long one!


Long Winter Farm's Chocolate Orange

 ForGoodnessGrape's Lemon Sorbet

Orange Thyme's Peppermint Stick

 Orange Thyme's Caramel Apple

 Orange Thyme's Grapefruit Strawberry

 Epically Epic's Cardamom Vanilla

 Lip Shit's Raspberry Lemongrass


Lippincott Soap's Orange Dream

 Lippincott Soap's Bite Me (Black Cherry)

 Lippincott Soap's Berry Boo (Blueberry)

Lippincott Soap's Mermaid (Snow cone)

 Kiehls's Mango

Lemon Citrus's Lemon Sugar

ForGoodnessGrape's Blood Orange

Bath and Body Works Liplicious Jungle Guava Lip Gloss

ForGoodnessGrape's Coconut Lemongrass




Phew! There you have it! Everything that's in my little bag (for now). What balms do you have stashed away in your purse/bag? Am I the only one who hoards balms like crazy in their bag?

--Christina


2 comments:

  1. How do you like the Lippincott Soap balms? I have been eyeing them for quite some time! Especially the Mermaid balm, it sounds great!

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like them! They're pretty good, different somehow from balms like LWF but I can't really put my finger on it. But I've been using them a lot! The Mermaid one was so interesting, it's not a flavor I would usually try, but I liked it. You should give it a try! Let me know if you decide to try Lippincott Soap balms!

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...