Monday, September 24, 2012

Sponsor Call October 2012



It's that time of month again, time to search for new sponsors for October! The XL spot is currently booked until October 18th (my birthday!), but is open after then (currently). There are still large and small spaces available now. Each ad size runs for 30 days.

I know my blog is still just under a year old but it's growing every day! I have no intention on stopping any time soon! I have many new readers each day and have so many returning readers (who I love!). I have a lot in store for the upcoming months, including some more giveaways, reviews weekly features, and a couple new features which will be making their debut in the next week or so. All of this means more exposure for your blog or business! I'm also huge into social media (via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) and always announce new sponsors to my followers.

If you're interested in sponsoring my blog this month, just click on the sponsors tab at the top of the page. If buying an ad is not what you're looking for, I am also more than happy to host a giveaway for you on my blog or review one of your products. Just e-mail me at lipbalmwrangler@gmail.com for more information.

Thank you for considering sponsoring Lip Balm Wrangler!

--Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...