Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Balms I've Got My Eye On 9.4.12

It just seems that I can never have enough balms, do any of you have that problem or is it just me? Whenever I get a free moment I'm browsing for new lip balms to try. This week I found these beauties:

Orange Thyme's Peppermint Stick
(via)
I'm so excited for ALL of Rachel's new fall flavors; I'm waiting for Candy Apple to appear in the shop and then I'll be making a major purchase from her shop. Yay! Can't wait.

Little Batch Apothecary's Lemon Cheesecake
(via)
This just sounds so decadent. I think I have a lemon cheesecake balm but I don't think it's a very good one since I can't remember if I have it or not.

Long Winter Farm's White Chocolate
(via)
I'm kicking myself for not purchasing this in my haul from last week. Perhaps another purchase is necessary?

What's catching your eye this week? Have you been eyeing any new shops?

Have a great week!

--Christina

6 comments:

  1. White chocolate is my favourite Long Winter flavour ever, and I've probably tried about 20! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you, Emma, for telling me that! It will definitely be in my next purchase from her.

      --Christina

      Delete
  2. The peppermint stick sounds great for the holidays!

    prettiestwhenhappy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in the process of ordering a few OrangeThyme balms! Still trying to decide which flavors to get... soo many yummy flavors to choose from!! The peppermint stick is one at the top of my list. Also thinking about getting Lavender Lemonade, Strawberry Rhubarb, and Rosemary Mint! Can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that what's so great about Orange Thyme though? I love her vast amount of flavors even though it makes it hard to choose =). The Strawberry Rhubarb is awesome! If you want to check out my previous reviews on Orange Thyme, it may help you in deciding which flavors to choose. But you really can't go wrong with anything you pick from her. Let me know what you decide and what you think of them when they arrive!

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...