Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Haul from Canada & Maine

Hi all!

As most of you know by now, my friend Laura (who wrote a guest review for me here) loves to find new lip balms for me to try when she goes on vacation. I can always expect at least five tubes of lip balm from her whenever she comes back from somewhere (during Christmas when she went to Hawaii she brought back maybe 13 or more tubes for me!). She's fabulous and I don't know how she does it! I thought I'd share with you what she brought home for me this time from Maine and Canada.







Have you tried any of these balms before? They're all completely new to me so I'm really excited to be able to try them all. I'll be sure to write a review as soon as possible!

--Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...