Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Balms I've Got My Eye On 9.18.12

Even though I've had SO many packages coming in the mail the last couple of weeks, I still have my eye on so many more balms to try. I wouldn't be the Lip Balm Wrangler if I didn't always have a couple more balms I wanted to try. This week I'm really intrigued by:

Petite Threla's Lemon Chiffon
(via)
I'm dying to try lip balms from this company. They have so many yummy sounding flavors, I'm tempted to try them all!

(via)
I stumbled upon this company recently and they look interesting. They're flavor varieties are pretty awesome, but they seem pretty new and I'm always hesitant to try super new companies. But with all their flavor options, it's hard to stay away!

You Stink Soap's Lime Sugar
(via)
This balm just sounds so interesting! It's lime, sugar, and a little bit of vanilla. That just sounds wonderful! I've been recommended this company before and I'm thinking it just might be time that I give these balms a shot!

What balms have been tempting you this week? Have you tried any of the above balms or companies before?

--Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...