Saturday, September 8, 2012

Sweet Creek Herbal Care--Free Shipping!

Hey all!

Thanks for 'liking' Sweet Creek Herbal Care's status on Facebook yesterday; we didn't make it to 100 but she's still having a special. With a minimum purchase of $10 you can get free shipping! To take advantage of this special deal use code: thanksfortherain12. The code is good for today and tomorrow only! Their Etsy shop can be found here. I definitely took advantage of this as I really despise shipping, I usually will do whatever it takes to avoid paying for shipping like buying a certain amount of product, picking up a product locally, etc.

I'd love to know what you decide to try if you decide to buy from Sweet Creek Herbal Care!

Happy Shopping!

--Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...