Sunday, September 23, 2012

Balms of the Week 9.23.12

This week I've had a few staple balms and I visited some old favorites. Since I have SO many lip balms, a lot of favorites get moved to the back burner because I find new favorites. It makes me so sad to see them sitting in my collection going unused when they used to be my number one go-to balm at some point. So I'll share with you what I've been using consistently as well as a few favorites I've been using occasionally this week.

ForGoodnessGrape's Blood Orange

Whispering Willow's Lemon
(review can be found here)

Sorry for the poor quality of this photo, I could not get this balm to photograph right. I also noticed that some water I think got trapped in between the plastic wrap and the label so the ink is all smudged, bummer.

Upstate Herb Works' Orange Vanilla

Lemon Citrus's Lemon Sugar
(review can be found here)
I really wish this shop hadn't disappeared, there were SO many more balms I wanted to try. I love them!

Epically Epic's Blue Colada


What balms have you been using this week? Have you tried anything new?

--Christina

3 comments:

  1. I love lip balms from BagLunch.. They have a shop on Etsy. Super yummy flavors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jolene!

      Thanks so much for sharing! I just checked them out, their lip balms look so delicious! What flavors are your favorite? There's so many good ones to choose from!

      --Christina

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...