Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My Haul This Week 9.19.12

I had a couple more packages come in this week (and a couple more coming later this week and next) and thought that you guys would like to see what I've received.

Lisa read that I didn't really like sweetener in my balms, so she sent me some balms to try.

Cari corrected the mistake and sent me the correct balms that were missing from my order.

Finally got my order from Rachel Rene, LOVE the clips on top! The Lemon Cupcake has already seen some use (hence the black marks on the clip). You can save 10% in her shop this month since it's her grand opening on her own website!

 Unknown Shop
My friend Laura went to a farmer's market one of the past weekends in Indiana and brought these for me, but she forgot to tell me which company they're from!

While shopping with my baby sister (after taking her for her first driving lesson with me, man time goes by fast!), I decided to pick up some new baby lips to try out.

I've been eyeing this company for a while, they have a sale on some of their products because they're changing labels and such. But I love these labels as is, can't wait to see what they look like in the future!

During the same shopping trip with my sister, I decided to give e.l.f. balms another shot (here's what happened with their $1 balm).

Have you received any new balms this week? Or have you tried any of the balms above? What did you think of them?

--Christina 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...