Sunday, September 2, 2012

Balms of the Week 9.2.12

When I returned home this week I was finally able to use my ForGoodnessGrape lip balms which arrived the day I left Chicago for San Francisco for a month. Just my luck! I was so excited when I opened the package and immediately started using my balms, they've been my staple this whole week! So it's not wonder that my balms of the week are:

ForGoodnessGrape's Coconut Lemongrass
(review can be found here)

ForGoodnessGrape's Mango
(review can be found here)

Long Winter Farm's Pistachio Chip
(review can be found here)

What balms have you been using this week? Have you picked up anything new?

--Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...