Thursday, September 6, 2012

Even More Epically Epic Lip Balms!

As you all know by now, I absolutely adore Epically Epic Soap Co.'s lip balms. They're just fabulous! I try to take advantage of every sale Allison has and this time I just couldn't resist purchasing because she had released new flavors! As soon as I saw that one of her new flavors was Pineapple Sage, I knew I HAD to have it!

Company: Epically Epic Soap Co.

Flavors: I chose her new Pineapple Sage and her new Honeydew Peach; I also finally decided to try her Bullfrog Cherry Lip Tint and as a bonus, Allison let me choose another product to try so I chose the Watermelon Punch Lip Tint. The Pineapple Sage is a wonderful pineapple balm. It's got that tangy, delicious pineapple scent with a tiny hint of sage. It's beautiful! The Honeydew Peach is also wonderful. It's a perfect melody of sweet honeydew and fresh peaches. I didn't know what to expect of such an interesting combination, but I am definitely pleased with this balm. I don't often use lip tints but was really intrigued by these two lip tints since they actually had flavors associated with them. The Bullfrog leaves a bronze tint on my lips, it's not crazy noticeable since I have darker lips but it gives my lips a little extra somethin'. You can really smell the cherry and peach combination! The Watermelon punch also left a bronze tint on my lips but it was more a pinkish bronze. The scent is very, very light but you can catch a whiff of the watermelon in it. I wish my lips weren't so dark so you could tell I was wearing something other than classic lip balm! They are very lovely colors though!

Wear: These balms go on so smooth and with perfect consistency. The balms don't go on too thick or too thin, they go on just right. They last a good two hours too which is always fabulous.


Close up of the black and white floral panels.
Packaging: These balms come in your average sized lip balm tube with labels colored to match the indicated flavor. The company name and flavor are written big right on front of the tube. There are also two small panels of black and white floral on the sides of the tubes, it just adds a little extra to the packaging.

Price: $3.50 which is definitely not too shabby for a lip balm or a lip tint. These balms are totally worth the price tag!

Overall:
Pros: Flavors, Wear, Packaging, Price, Customer Service, Fast shipping
Cons:

Rating: 4 out of 5 Twists; these balms are fabulous! If you haven't tried Epically Epic balms yet, you're missing out! I'd definitely put these balms on your shopping list if I were you!

Ingredients: Pistachio Butter, Candellila wax, Jojoba Seed Oil, Castor Oil, Vitamin E, Flavor, Natural Sweetener, Mineral Colorant

Thank you so much, Allison for sending me the extra Watermelon Punch Lip Tint! 

2 comments:

  1. I love EE balms! Totally been digging my Blueberry Pina Colada one lately :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy to hear that! I just ordered the Blueberry Pina Colada one so it should be here pretty soon, I'm dying to try it!

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...