Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Balms I've Got My Eye On 9.25.12

I've been doing a ton of browsing this week, even though I've had tons of lip balms coming in the mail, I can't help but look at more! Plus with getting recommendations from my readers, I can't help but take a peak at what each store has to offer! This week I've been eyeing:

Bag Lunch's Strawberry Lime Rickey
(via)
I love the logo for this balm company!

(via)
I've been loving my balms from Upstate Herb Works this week, I'd love more flavors from them!

Bungalow Bath & Body's Cherry Limeade
(via)
I'm just now realizing that each of these lip balms has lime in it. I think I'm trying to cling of the remnants of summer, now that we're into the start of fall.

The Simple Siren's Tangerine Transcendence
(via)
Yes, more lime balms, but this is a mix of tangerine and lime. How interesting! 

What balms have you been eyeing this week?

4 comments:

  1. Did you see that Crazy Rumors released new Fall flavors today? Swoon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I just saw! So tempting! Will you be buying them?

      --Christina

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hahaha I love that! Awesome! Let me know how you like them!

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...