Saturday, September 8, 2012

Whispering Willow is Having a Sale!

Hi all, once again!

I'm sorry to be posting so much today, but I keep spotting sales that are either new or that I forgot to mention. I just wanted to let you know that Whispering Willow is having a sale right now on items in their direct shop in honor of reaching 1000 fans on their Facebook page. You can save 30% on your purchase from them! Just use the code: 1000strong. This code is good through tomorrow. The review for their products will be coming up this week, I'll tell you right now that their flavors are dead on in their scent and their labels have the most fantastic feel to them (yes, that sounds weird, but it is the most memorable thing about them because the label texture is just amazing!). Make sure to like their page on Facebook to stay up-to-date with all their sales.

Happy Shopping!

--Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...