Wednesday, September 12, 2012

My Haul From Last Week!

Hi all!

I thought you all might be interested in seeing the balms that have been arriving in my mailbox this past week. I definitely took advantage of each sale that caught my eye during Labor Day last weekend and I'm sure there will be a couple more orders that come in in the next week or so, but I'd like to share with you what's come in so far.

The Vanilla Honey and Herbal were mistakes, but Cari quickly fixed it and is sending replacements. 

It's so hard to not buy 7 different flavors from Lisa's shop, I held back and bought two.


I went a little over board since the balms were 50% off!

What a fantastic surprise! Allison included Cardamom Vanilla in my order! I had no idea! Yay! Thank you, Allison!

I FINALLY got my hands on the new limited edition eos set!

I definitely took advantage of the clearance sale they have going on in their shop! All their lip balms are $1!


What have you picked up this week? Have you tried any new companies?

--Christina



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...