Monday, October 1, 2012

Wrangler's Monthly Wrap Up: September 2012

Boy, September seemed to just fly by! I received tons of new lip balms and tried many new companies. As we started transitioning into fall, lots of companies started adding fall flavors to their lip balm lines and I was surprised I actually liked them! But, I'm still loving a lot of what shops were offering in the summer. Here are some of my favorite things from this past month:

The lip balms my friend, Laura, surprised me with after her vacation.
(post)

The Coconut Lemongrass lip balm from ForGoodnessGrape.

The Pineapple Sage lip balm from Epically Epic.

My Second Giveaway!
(post)

The Tangerine lip balm from Honey House Naturals.

My Special Long Winter Farm balms.

Sharing what I carry in my purse with you.
(post)

Which posts were your favorite this month? What was your favorite part about September? 

--Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...