Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Haul Of The Week 10.10.12

I had an extra special package come in this week! I had custom flavors made by Allison over at Epically Epic Soap Co.! I have been so excited for these and eagerly awaited their arrival! The flavors I had custom made were Kiwi Lemonade and Lemon Vanilla Coconut (named Lemon Meringue Pie). I had kiwi lemonade (the drink) for the first time last summer at California Pizza Kitchen, it was absolutely delicious! So sweet and SO sour and tart! But, they discontinued the kiwi syrup so you can't get kiwi lemonade anymore which absolutely devastated me! (Yes I am over dramatic.) I have been thinking about it ever since, so I thought if I had a lip balm made after it, I wouldn't miss it as much (yes, another excuse why I need lip balm). I also got inspired by some cupcakes I baked a while back that were lemon cake with vanilla frosting and sprinkled coconut on top for the Lemon Coconut Vanilla flavor. Anywho, I received my special ordered balms with a couple limited editions and some balms from some other companies. Let's take a look, shall we?




Have you tried any of these flavors or companies before? What did you think of them?

Also, don't worry, I plan on doing something special with the extras I received of my custom flavors (I have two extra of each flavor). Stay tuned!

--Christina

3 comments:

  1. I love Epic Soap Cherry Pineapple and Honeydew melon lip balms. I am the one who asked Allison to make me these special flavors and they came out great! I am glad that she decided to offer them as limited editions! I just placed an order for the Sugar Cookie, Candy Cane, Wassail, and your 2 special request balms! I had a feeling that those balm flavors were your request and I was Right!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love, love, love the Cherry Pineapple! I can't get enough of it! Let me know how the Sugar Cookie and Candy Cane are, as soon as she posted them I wanted to buy them, but I've had so many balms come in the last couple of weeks I think I really need to slow down! Also, let me know what you think of my special request balms, I'm very curious if others like them =). How'd you guess it was me?!

      --Christina

      Delete
  2. I just had a feeling it was you since you liked the special flavors that Amanda made for me. I will let you know how I like your flavors but I am sure I will love them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...