Monday, October 15, 2012

My Surprise Birthday Present!

Hi all!

I just wanted to show you what I was surprised (kinda) with this weekend!


My boyfriend, the fantastic man he is, bought me a subscription to Country Blossom's Lip Balm of the Month! I had a hunch he was going to be doing that for me, but I didn't know if he'd remember the shop since he hears about SO many Etsy shops and isn't a huge lip balm person (he actually really dislikes lip balm). He kind of slipped up last week too when we were going over PayPal charges and he said something along the lines of "The only charge I made was to Megan...." and I said "Megan who?" MEGAN OF COUNTRY BLOSSOM?! He tried to play it off, but when I received this package on Saturday, I knew I had been right all along!

I really like this Candy Corn lip balm! I will do a special post for the monthly balm each month. I've never, ever had Candy Corn before because tons of people tell me it's kinda gross. My dad told me all he could remember was that it was really sweet but he hadn't had it in 20 or 30 years. This balm is definitely super sweet.

I'll do a much more thorough review of this balm within the next week or two, I just wanted to share this with you all!

I love you, Robert! Thank you for a wonderful and very thoughtful birthday present!

Stay tuned for my haul this week on Wednesday!

--Christina

2 comments:

  1. How thoughtful of him! My fiancé totally doesn't understand the lip balm addiction! He thinks I should only buy one at a time as I need them. Yeah right! Enjoy and happy birthday!

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that's hilarious! I always thought that maybe I should try to finish one whole tube before I purchase more, but that never happens. Especially when new flavors come out! I'm glad that my boyfriend understands my addiction, usually he's right there with me when I'm looking at new shops and flavors. Yeah...he's a keeper! Haha. Thank you, Trish!

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...