Saturday, October 27, 2012

Sponsor Call: November 2012

It's that time of the month again...my monthly call for sponsors!

I hope that you'll consider sponsoring Lip Balm Wrangler for the month of November! Right now the XL spot is booked until December 17th, but is open after then. I still have Large and Small spots open that can start immediately. I think that with the holidays just right around the corner, some extra exposure for your blog or business couldn't hurt! I'm using Passionfruit ads which makes purchasing ads a breeze! Just click on the 'Sponsors' tab for more information!

I'll continue to come up with new ideas to draw readers to my blog and keep them comin' back for more! I always have new ideas for the blog, especially as it continues to grow! Right now I post 6 days a week, every week and some weeks I have posts every day of the week.  I also have giveaways once a month and many return readers which provides tons of opportunities to gain exposure for your blog or business. I'm also huge on social media sites such as Twitter and Facebook which means even more exposure for your blog or business.

If you decide to purchase an ad, I also post a "Sponsor Shout Out" about you which gives my readers a better sense of who you are and what your blog/business is about and these posts seem to draw in a lot of readers!

If buying an ad is not what you're looking for, I am also more than happy to host a giveaway for you on my blog or review one of your products. Just e-mail me at lipbalmwrangler@gmail.com for more information.

Thanks for considering to sponsor Lip Balm Wrangler!

--Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...