Sunday, October 14, 2012

Balms of the Week 10.14.12

Hi all!

Another crazy weekend here, a lot of homework, blogging, and one of my cousins got married which is so wonderful! This week the balms I've been using like crazy are:

LUSH's Whipstick
I love this lip tin! The balm is chocolatey with a little bit of orange. It's wonderful!

Blue Q's Lip Shit in Coconut Basil
What is it with me and lip balm tins lately? This is the balm I use almost every single night.

ForGoodnessGrape's Coconut Lemongrass
Love this balm! It's so sweet and just like candy! Don't forget, the last day to save 20% on your order is today! Use the code: HALLOWEEN20! 

Epically Epic Soap Co.'s Cherry Pineapple
I LOVE this lip balm! Cherry Pineapple is probably one of my favorite flavor combinations!

What balms have you been using this week? Have you used any of the above before?

Have a great week!

--Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...