Friday, October 5, 2012

Balms I've Got My Eye On 10.5.12

I can't believe it's October already! I love, love, love October (well, I might be biased because my birthday is in October), but I really love fall, it's probably my favorite season. I hope you're all enjoying the new weather this season has to bring! Here are some of the balms I've got my eye on this week:

(via)
This sounds like such an interesting lip balm flavor. I keep coming back to this company, but since this is a fairly new company I'm always iffy about trying them out. Not that new companies are bad, a lot of the companies I love I came across by taking a gamble on a new company. 

Long Winter Farm's Strawberry Jam
(via)
I've been recommended this recently and I'm definitely tempted to make another purchase from LWF!

Elegant Rose Boutique's Chocolate Orange
(via)
I love using Chocolate Orange balms when it gets a little cooler out, not sure why but I've been using mine like crazy this last week. I've never heard of this company before, which of course leaves me hesitant to try them.

Have you tried any of these balms or companies before? I'd love to know what you think about them!

Happy Friday!
--Christina

6 comments:

  1. I really like LWF's Strawberry Jam balm! She also just relisted her limited edition fall/holiday balms: Egg Nog, Gingerbread and Peppermint Hot Cocoa. I have all 3 of these and highly recomend purchasing them! I am just waiting for her to make her new Butterwelsh balm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw the Peppermint Hot Cocoa and immediately placed an order! Last year it ran out every single time I went to order it, it was so annoying! I didn't even hesitate this time. But I did forget to add the Strawberry Jam, darn it! My next order will be Gingerbread, Strawberry Jam, Orange Cream, and the new Butterwelsh!

      Do you think she'll come up with any other Holiday flavors?

      --Christina

      Delete
    2. I jumped on Peppermint Hot Cocoa too! I have Orange Cream and think you will love it! Never been disappointed with anything I have received from LWF. I hope to order Gingerbread and Pomegranate soon! Seems like there is always something I want from her shop!

      Trish

      Delete
    3. I've been wanting orange cream for forever it feels like, so definitely in my next order. I just ordered the Pomegranate and White Chocolate with the Peppermint Hot Cocoa, so I'll let you know how the Pomegranate one is! LWF balms are just too addicting!

      --Christina

      Delete
  2. I don't think so because I asked her and she only mentioned the Egg Nog which I already have and the Butterwelsh, but you never know. Amanda is really cleaver and she is always thinking of new flavor combos and names for them.

    I highly recommend trying her soap and perfume as well! I just got my order of Almond, Honey Almond, and Lavender Honey soap! So yummie. She makes the best soap and once you try it you will never use store bought again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How is the Egg Nog? I've never had Egg Nog before so I'm not sure if I'd like it, but then again I haven't found a balm from Amanda that I didn't like!

      I will definitely check out her soaps and perfumes, I'm just more of a liquid body wash and soap user so I'm always iffy on bars. But if one sticks out, I'll be sure to try it =).

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...