Sunday, October 28, 2012

Balms of the Week 10.28.12

Hi all!

I've received so many packages in the last week (let's be serious, the last month) and have had so many new lip balms to try and so many new favorites have been found! The balms I've been using like crazy this week are:

You Stink Soap's Black Cherry Apple


My new favorite! I cannot stop using this lip balm! Perfect blend of White Chocolate and Peppermint; so, so, so delicious!

Little Batch Apothecary's Orange Cream Soda

Little Batch Apothecary's Coconut Milk & Peaches

So...maybe I've just been using balms from two new shops a ton this week, I thought I used more balms from more shops, but I guess I really liked these two shops!

What balms have you been using like crazy this week? Did you find any new favorites?

--Christina

***Don't forget to enter my giveaway to win your own set of Alice in Wonderland eos Limited Edition Smooth Spheres! Giveaway can be found here and ends on November 3rd!***

4 comments:

  1. I love my You Stink Soap balms too! Been using Mexican Cocoa a lot this week. Also been using Long Winter Farm's Peppermint Hot Cocoa like crazy. Love it! I'm on a cocoa kick! :)

    Just placed an order for 3 more Epically Epic balms. I want like, 4 more but had to restrain myself haha!

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't used the Mexican Cocoa yet because I've just had WAY too many balms come in, but I'm going to definitely whip it out this week! I love, love, love the Peppermint Hot Cocoa!

      Which 3 did you decide to get? I have...uh...6 coming. Yes, okay I admit it, I have a problem! Epically Epic will do that to you!

      --Christina

      Delete
    2. Haha! I ended up getting Hot Cocoa w/Marshmallows, Sugar Cookie and Apple Pie. So excited! I also can't wait do LWF to restock! I'm really wanting that Butterwelsh holiday balm too! Good grief, I have a problem LOL!

      Trish

      Delete
    3. Those three smell amazing! I just got mine today! I wish I had bought ALL of her holiday lip balms instead of just 5...guess I'll just have to make another purchase later....I really need to stop!

      I really want to try LWF's Butterwelsh too! I'm hoping for a big restock soon, can't get enough of those balms!

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...