Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Wrangler's Monthly Wrap Up: October 2012

Happy Halloween, everyone!

Can you believe it's Halloween already? This month has just flown by! Does it feel like that to anyone else? We're quickly progressing further into my favorite season ever, fall! But I don't want winter to come too quickly!

I have found so many new lip balms and lip balm companies this month, it's been amazing! This was definitely a great month for lip balms and I'm hoping next month (where I'm anticipating tons of sales because of Black Friday and Cyber Monday) will also be a great month for lip balms!

Here are some of my favorite parts of October and some other interesting things!





This month I found my new favorite lip balm Winter Frost by Little Batch Apothecary

The most popular posts (determined by views) were:
4. Trader Johann's Virtuoso 
(This one surprised me! Someone included it in their post on reddit.com and it got tons of hits in 24 hours that shot it up to the top 5 for this month!)

What were your favorite parts of October? Let's brace ourselves as we enter my next absolute favorite month of the year...November!

--Christina

***Don't forget to enter my giveaway to win your own set of Alice in Wonderland eos Limited Edition Smooth Spheres! Giveaway can be found here and ends on November 3rd!***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...