Thursday, October 11, 2012

Can I Ever Have Enough Epically Epic Balms? Nope.

So....basically I love Epically Epic Soap Co....and....Allison obviously because she makes all the little lovely lip balms I buy. If you haven't yet chatted with Allison, she's such a lovely lady and always so prompt with replies to my silly questions. Anyway, if this is the first time you've heard of Epically Epic, you're in for a treat!

Company: Epically Epic Soap Co.

Flavors: Blue Colada, Coconut Lemongrass, Lemon Sorbet, Pistachio, and Cardamom Vanilla. The Blue Colada is supposed to be a blueberry pina colada, which it most definitely is! It's got the tart blueberry scent blended nicely with sweet coconut. My boyfriend says it smells exactly like he thought it would. Actually, funny story about that, I had a make up bag full of lip balm and my boyfriend and I got the idea to see if I could pick out lip balms just based on their smell and that's how we decided that this balm smelled pretty dead on. The Coconut Lemongrass is exactly as I expected, it's sweet like candy and just wonderful. I love Coconut Lemongrass balms, they're probably my favorites out of my whole collection. The Lemon Sorbet is nothing but lemony goodness. As a huge lemon lover, this balm definitely doesn't disappoint. I think ever since I received my Pistachio Chip lip balm (you can read about it here) from Long Winter Farm, I've been so curious about other Pistachio balms. So I decided, why not try Epically Epic's Pistachio balm? The Pistachio is so wonderful! It's nutty and sweet yet a little creamy. I definitely didn't know how amazing a pistachio balm could be. The Cardamom Vanilla is one of my new favorites! Allison included this in my order as a freebie and I was so completely surprised to see how much I liked it! It's rich, creamy vanilla with a little bit of something else. I'm not sure exactly what Cardamom is like, but I think I like it!

Wear: Smooth. Smooth, smooth, smoooooth. These balms go on great and give great coverage. These balms also last about two hours which is fabulous. I don't know what else to say about these balms, they're just great!

Packaging: These balms come in your average sized lip balm tubes. The labels on the tubes are colored to match the flavor of the balm and have one band of black and white with a floral pattern. The little floral pattern makes me smile, I have no idea why. The label also has the company name and the flavor of the balm in big letters right on the front.

Price: $3.75 which is definitely not bad for one of Allison's balms!

Overall:
Pros: Customer service, flavors, wear, packaging, price, everything
Cons:

Rating: 5 out of 5 twists. Go. Try. Epically. Epic. Balms. Tell Allison who sent ya! I stand by Allison's balms whole heartedly, they're definitely some of my favorites.

Ingredients: 
Cardamom Vanilla-Pistachio butter, Candelilla Wax, Jojoba, Sweet ALmond Oil, Castor Oil, Vitamin E, Flavor, Natural Sweetener, Cardamom essential oil, Coconut vanilla infusion, vanilla bean
Other Flavors-Pistachio Butter, Candelilla Wax, Jojoba Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Castor Oil, Vitamin E, Flavor, Natural Sweetener, Mineral Colorant.

Have you tried Epically Epic balms before? Which flavors are your favorite? Have you ever tried to guess the flavor of your balm by smelling it without looking? 


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the review!! I will have to consider bringing back the Blue Colada flavor, but right now I am obsessed with fall and winter flavors. More are coming soon. Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for the rest of your fall and winter flavors! I plan on doing one big order of those (unless I can't hold myself back and end up buying them as they come in haha). I'm glad you enjoyed the review! The custom balms and other limited editions will be posted in about a month =).

      --Christina

      Delete
  2. Wow these seem nice ~
    I really wish i had more money to spend on lip balm haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend trying them sometime! Epically Epic balms are some of the best I've ever tried!

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...