Monday, October 29, 2012

Mini Monday 10.29.12

I hope you all enjoyed last week's Mini Monday, I'll continue to do this for the next couple of weeks, maybe months...depending on how you guys like these. This week's chosen balms are:

Orange Thyme's Peppermint Stick

Fabulous blend of peppermint and vanilla, I love, love, love this balm! If you like candy canes or mint at all, you'll definitely want to check this balm out.

Crazy Rumors's Orange Clove

I didn't know what to expect of this since I've never smelled Orange Clove before. It's very citrusy with a little muskier scent? Maybe that's not the right word I'm looking for...but the sweetness of the citrus is toned down a lot by the clove. It's a nice balm, maybe not my favorite because I don't usually like floral-ish scents in my balms.

ForGoodnessGrape's Candied Caramel Apple

This smells mostly like caramel and sweetness, but not too much apple. I was hoping for some more apple in the scent, but it's not a total deal breaker. If you like sweet balms, this is one to try!

Long Winter Farm's Peppermint Hot Cocoa

Amazing blend of Peppermint and Chocolate, stronger on the peppermint than the cocoa, but probably my new favorite!

That's it until next Monday!

--Christina

***Don't forget to enter my giveaway to win your own set of Alice in Wonderland eos Limited Edition Smooth Spheres! Giveaway can be found here and ends on November 3rd!***

2 comments:

  1. I just ordered 3 more Orange Thyme balms last night, and one of them was Peppermint Stick, along with Chocolate Lavender and Gingersnap Cookie. :)

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I love the Peppermint Stick! Also, Gingersnap Cookie is pretty good! My boyfriend thinks it smells exactly as it should; I've never had a Gingersnap Cookie before so I didn't know what to compare it to, but it does smell good!

      Let me know how you like them!

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...