Sunday, October 7, 2012

Balms Of The Week 10.7.12

I've been so busy this weekend! Got my new iPhone5 (finally, I've been using the 3GS since it came out before I came to college!!) so I've been playing with that like crazy, spent time with my parents, had family over for my sister and I's birthdays yesterday, and I've been working on a 10 page research paper for one of my classes that's due Tuesday. Through all of these shenanigans the balms I've been keeping by my side are:

ForGoodnessGrape's Strawberry Tangerine

Long Winter Farm's Chocolate Orange

Lippincott Soap's Bite Me (Black Cherry)
(review still to come)

What balms have you been using this week?

--Christina

4 comments:

  1. I'm currently using my tinted lip balm and I'm loving it!

    I saw your blog on the SITS girls, and now following you via GFC... :) you can also join my blog link exchange by checking out the link below. :)

    http://officiallygirlyfied.blogspot.com/p/blog-link-exchange.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, I will definitely check it out!

      --Christina

      Delete
  2. I have been using Apple, Cranberry Butterscotch and Butterscotch balms from LWF. I own more LWF balms than any other company. Each one is awesome and gets me into the fall and upcoming holiday mood. Noting but the best quality from Amanda as always!
    Good luck with the research paper! I am sure you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cranberry Butterscotch? That sounds so interesting! I can only imagine how wonderful a LWF balm is with Butterscotch and the cocoa scent that's in all of her balms, I'm jealous! I'm starting to love these fall balms, I agree completely, they'e getting me mentally prepared for fall weather.

      Thank you so much!

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...