Wednesday, October 3, 2012

My Haul This Week 10.3.12

The packages keep on rollin' in! I think for my birthday I'll spoil myself with some new boots, some new clothes, and...you guessed it..some new lip balm! Not that I really need any excuse to spoil myself with such things, as you've seen by now I buy lip balm all the time with or without a valid excuse. The same goes for a cute top or a new pair of boots, except I'm a little more reserved with those. Any who, here's what arrived this week:



Sweet Creek Herbal Care

I just noticed that all of the balms I received this week are oval tubes, awesome! I love lip balms that come in oval tubes.

What have you received this week? Anything completely blow your mind?
--Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...