Saturday, October 27, 2012

Aqua Blossom has a Couple of Sales Going On!

Hey all!


I know I have been pretty tight lipped about this shop, but I really wanted to share with you that Ashley over at Aqua Blossom has a couple of really great sales going on right now! In her Etsy shop you can use one of two codes: either use EARLY25 for 25% off your entire purchase OR use FREESHIP1028 for free U.S. shipping! In her Craft Cafe shop her lip butters are BOGO! Just list your free butter in the notes area when checking out, this is good for up to four free lip butters. Make sure to follow Aqua Blossom on Facebook to keep up with all current sales and promotions!

(via)
I will definitely be taking advantage of these awesome savings! I mean come on, 25% off or BOGO?! That sounds amazing to me. These balms are FABULOUS, I really, really like them. The full review will be up in about two weeks =).

Let me know if you decide to try some of Ashley's wonderful products!

Happy Shopping!

--Christina

2 comments:

  1. Cute shop - I like her labels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like her labels too, they're just so simple and polished looking. Definitely a quality product!

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...