Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Bath and Body Works Liplicious Lip Gloss, Again!

I hope you're enjoying this change of pace with these lipstick and lip gloss reviews. I'm trying to alternate the lipstick and lip gloss reviews each week so if you're not a fan of lipstick you don't see a lipstick review every week and same with the lip gloss reviews. This week I'm going to share with you one of my other favorite lip glosses I've ever picked up from Bath and Body Works. (I'm a Bath and Body Works fiend so that's probably why you'll see so many BBW lip glosses.) I remember when I first got this one, I used it all the time and if I wasn't using it, any time I was in the bathroom (where I keep the lip glosses) I would have to sniff it, it is that good! Like most of my glosses, they're usually limited edition so you can't buy them from the website anymore, but if you do some searching on the Internet you can usually find someone who has stocked up on them and is selling them.

Company: Bath and Body Works

Flavor: Mocha My Day. If you are a coffee lover, you would LOVE this! Oh my goodness, I'm not a huge coffee fan (I don't really like caffeine and I really don't need it, I naturally have energy all the time!), but this blew my mind. It smells like a sweet, rich, chocolately cup of coffee with a little bit of sweet cream. It is amazing. Next to the Strawberry Mango lip gloss from my last lip gloss review, this one is my favorite.The gloss is also a nice light shade of brown.

Wear: This gloss goes on a little more sticky than some of my other lip glosses but it doesn't really bug me. It's still smooth and covers great since it's a liquid. I don't think it really adds any color, but then again my lips are darker so if it's supposed to give you a little color it usually doesn't show up on me.

Packaging: This gloss comes in the usual squeeze tube with a slanted tip for application. It has blue metallic detailing with curly writing that is reminiscent of a coffee shop. The cap for the tube is a metallic silver which compliments the whole look of the gloss.

Price: I think I paid $7.50 for this tube. BBW's lip glosses usually run from $7.50 to $8 which I've said in the past is a bit much to pay for a tube of gloss I'll hardly use, but with their "Buy 2, Get 1 Free" promotion, I think that buying this gloss was totally worth it!

Overall:
Pros: Flavor, Wear, Packaging
Cons: Price

Rating: 5 out of 5 squeezes. I LOVE the smell of this lip gloss! If you like coffee or chocolate, even just a little bit, this is a gloss you might want to hunt down. I love, love, love it!

What's your favorite lip gloss flavor? Have you tried this gloss before?

***Don't forget to enter my giveaway to win your own set of Alice in Wonderland eos Limited Edition Smooth Spheres! Giveaway can be found here.***

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I have ever tried their lipglosses. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...