Thursday, October 18, 2012

Evolution of Smooth: Alice in Wonderland Limited Edition!

When e.o.s. announced in early September that they were going to be launching a few new limited edition flavors, I nearly fell over. I love e.o.s. balms! (In case you missed my previous post on eos, you can find it here.) Every time they release some new limited editions, I go crazy on the hunt to find them (the last time I found their limited edition pack, I had to travel from Chicago to San Francisco to find it). I was scared I wouldn't be able to find these balms for a long while and that I'd have to wait until they were offered online, but to my surprise, I found them just a week or two later after they were announced!


Company: evolution of smooth (e.o.s.)

Flavors: Blueberry Potion, Sweet Vanilla Nonsense, and Watermelon Wonderland. These balms smell wonderful! The Blueberry Potion is dead on blueberry, no messing around here! It's not crazy sweet, which it shouldn't be because blueberries aren't really all that sweet. The Sweet Vanilla Nonsense is a nice light vanilla, not crazy overpowering. Just light and sweet, it's very nice. The Watermelon Wonderland is soooo wonderful! I find that when lip balms are watermelon flavored, they seem way too artificial and I usually don't like them at all. But this one is very, very much a traditional watermelon scent. It is so delicious! If you've been looking for a good watermelon balm, you've come to the right place!

Wear: These balms go on so smooth! Traditional to eos spheres, these spheres glide gracefully over your lips. They are so fun to put on! I could go around and around my lips all day. They don't go on creamy like my usual balms, but that's okay!

Packaging: You have to have seen an eos sphere at some point, am I right? These cute little spheres are hard to miss! They fit so nicely in your hand, although not so much in your pocket. These spheres are extra cute because since these are Disney's Alice in Wonderland inspired, the usual indentation for your fingers is shaped like Mickey Mouse! Such a cute, subtle touch to the packaging! Also, when you remove the balms from their box, there's a cute little insert on the inside of the box! It has a cute quote on the inside and it was just a nice touch to see on the packaging.

Price: This trio was $7.99 which is totally worth it for three eos balms! That put's them at less than $3 a piece and since these spheres hold more than your usual tube of lip balm, it's a steal!

Overall:
Pros: Flavor, Wear, Packaging, Price!
Cons:

Rating: 5 out of 5 twists. I love eos spheres and will always stand by them! If you haven't tried one of these spheres yet, I'd suggest you do so! This specific trio is available at Target now (I found mine at the end of the shaving cream aisle) and they'll be at Walgreens, Ulta, Target.com, Walmart.com, and Drugstore.com in November.

Ingredients: 
Blueberry Potion: Olive Fruit Oil*, Beeswax*, Coconut Oil*, Jojoba Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor, Shea Butter*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Sunflower Seed Oil*, Tocopherol, Blueberry Fruit Extract *, Limonene, Linalool.

Sweet Vanilla Nonsense: Olive Fruit Oil*, Beeswax*, Coconut Oil*, Jojoba Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor, Shea Butter*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Sunflower Seed Oil*, Tocopherol, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract*. 

Watermelon Wonderland: Olive Fruit Oil*, Beeswax*, Coconut Oil*, Jojoba Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor, Shea Butter*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Sunflower Seed Oil*, Tocopherol, Watermelon Seed Extract *, Limonene, Linalool.

The * indicated an organic ingredient.

Have you tried this trio of eos balms yet? What's your favorite eos flavor out of all of them?

**Look for a special post on Saturday about these balms**

4 comments:

  1. Must have these!! I'll have to wait until they are available online as I don't have a Target near me. They sound wonderful!

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're awesome! I think right now they're available at Drugstore.com if I'm not mistaken. Also....on Saturday I'll be posting a giveaway to win this set =). So you might want to check that out =).

      --Christina

      Delete
  2. Thanks! I will probably order them from Drugtstore.com. They sound amazing! I would feel bad entering another giveaway since I just won that lovely Pistachio Chip from Long Winter Farm! I want to give someone else a chance! :)

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How noble of you, Trish! Let me know if you decide to buy them, I'd love to know what you think of them!

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...