Sunday, October 21, 2012

Balms of the Week 10.21.12

Hi all!

I'm having a blast this weekend in Vegas with my parents and my boyfriend, but since I love you guys so much, I'm making some time to share with you what balms I'm using this week!

LUSH's Whipstick
I'm still totally in love with this lip balm! Cannot stop using it!

Long Winter Farm's Peppermint Hot Cocoa
Might just be my new favorite lip balm from LWF or new favorite above everything else! It's THAT good!

Country Blossom's Candy Corn
Yes, I've actually been using the balm my boyfriend got me for my birthday a lot this week!

This is a great pineapple lip balm!

What balms are you using this week? Have you picked up anything new?

Have a great weekend!

--Christina

***Don't forget to enter my giveaway to win your own set of Alice in Wonderland eos Limited Edition Smooth Spheres! Giveaway can be found here.***

4 comments:

  1. I have been using Epic Soaps Hot Cocoa with Marshmalows, Sugar Cookie, Candy Cane, and Pistachio Marshmallow (requested by me). All are amazing and highly recommended!

    Also have been using balms by Little Batch on etsy. Loving her Candy Cane, Crisp Apple, Mint Chocolate Chip made with semi-sweet chocolate and Caramel Apple! Highly recommend all thses flavors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just ordered Hot Cocoa with Marshmallows, Sugar Cookie, Candy Cane, Pistachio Marshmallow, Apple Pie, and White Chocolate Popcorn. Somehow I knew you had requested Pistachio Marshmallow, it was just so unique! I can't wait to receive mine!

      I am kicking myself for not ordering the Candy Cane balm when I ordered my big order from there last week. I'm in LOVE with her Winter Frost flavor and I do love the Mint Chocolate Chip and Caramel Apple!

      --Christina

      Delete
  2. Yes, i am totally in love with Pistachio balms and nuts! Being a CA gal pistachios are very plentiful here since most are grown in Cali! I also highly recommend Epic Soap's Pistachio Solid lotion its so good!

    Love Winter Frost balm by Little Batch! It is one of my favorite holiday balms!

    Hope you had an awesome time in Vegas! My husband and I love it there! Try to go twice a year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never knew what to expect of Pistachio lip balms (although I love pistachios!) and now I can't get enough of them!

      I think I'll be using Winter Frost for a very long time, it's so good!

      I did have a great time in Vegas! It's always one of my favorite places to visit. After I officially move to San Francisco I'll most likely go there a bit more often since it'll be so close!

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...