Saturday, October 27, 2012

Country Blossom Balm of the Month: October

So as you saw a little over a week ago, my boyfriend semi-surprised me with a lip balm of the month subscription from Country Blossom! (If you didn't see it, you can find the post here.) I plan on doing a post once a month to review the balm I receive! These posts will most likely post on Saturdays, just FYI!

Company: Country Blossom

Flavor: Candy Corn. I've never had candy corn before, never in my life! I've always seen it, but never cared for it so I had no idea what to expect of this. Everyone just always told me candy corn was really sweet. Boy, this balm is sweet! It's very much like a sugary confection. Just like candy. I didn't think I'd like this that much, but I actually did! It's just very sweet and sugary. Yum!

Wear: I love the consistency of this balm; it goes on smooth and a little thicker than my usual lip balms, but it feels so good! It also lasts about 2 or so hours which is great!

Packaging: This balm comes in your average sized lip balm tube and has a white label and a clear cap. There is a very cute font that says the flavor of the balm and cute little pictures of candy corn beneath the flavor name. It's very simple, yet really adorable. The name of the shop is also written inside a large sun flower which is very unique and stands out.

Price: An individual tube will run you $3 which is definitely not bad!

Overall:
Pros: Flavor, Wear, Packaging, Price
Cons:

Rating: 4 out of 5 twists, this balm is pretty great! I'd definitely recommend this shop! I'm really eager to buy a couple more flavors just to try for myself because let's be serious, waiting a month to try another one of these balms (and only one!) is a hard thing to do (at least for me)!

Have you ever tried Country Blossom balms before? What is your favorite flavor?

***Don't forget to enter my giveaway to win your own set of Alice in Wonderland eos Limited Edition Smooth Spheres! Giveaway can be found here.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...