Friday, October 26, 2012

Balms I've Got My Eye On 10.26.12

Hey all!

I had a lovely weekend in Vegas last weekend and it's been hard to transition back into reality and get through this week, especially with a paper due the day after I returned from Vegas! This weekend it'll be tons of studying, work, and cleaning. But, to get myself through the weekend, I find my eyes wandering to these balms:

Epically Epic's Candy Cane
Candy Cane Holiday Lip Balm
(via)
I adore this packaging! It's so cute!

Little Batch's Candy Cane
Candy Cane Lip Balm - christmas lip balm, holiday lip balm, peppermint lip balm, sweet lip balm
(via)
I'm sensing a theme here...I really like mint and candy canes! I'm also getting in the mood for more holiday balms!

Epically Epic's Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie Holiday Lip Balm
(via)
This packaging is also crazy adorable! So tempting!

Blue Q's Lip Shit in Cucumber Mint
(via)
This combination just sounds so tempting! I wonder what it would be like since cucumber is such a light scent!

What balms have you been tempted by lately? Are you also in the mood for some new holiday balms?

Have a great weekend!

--Christina

2 comments:

  1. I'm eyeing the same two balms from Epically Epic as well as her Apple Pie! They all sound so good!

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do! I'm dying to try all of her holiday flavors! I placed an order, of course, because I'm obsessed!

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...